|a pretty a day is here and away|

Documenting life's beauty, as seen through the eyes of a lady blessed with everything a girl could dream of, and more: five gorgeous kids, patient and providing husband, an adorable dog, a very cheeky frog, and still time enough to get crafty and creative in the kitchen or with my trusty needles, thread and yarn!
The joys of being Queen of the household! Rejoice, and the world joins in!

Monday, March 29, 2010

All's quiet on the Western front... or not!

Hola chicas! Your favourite Mom of the West is BACK! With stories, stories, stories galore! Now just because it's been a lil quiet on the net doesn't mean that the brood's been any less rowdy!

Take lil Nick, for example, happily soaking in all the attention he's been getting at school (and at home)...

Now that's what I call momma's BIG little boy!

So I've left this little online diary a little abandoned this weekend, in my pursuit of greener pastures in the form of.... SHOES!

Oh nothing makes a gal's day better than a pair of brand new shoes!!!

I've been doing a spot of online shopping, and maaaan, am i HOOKED or what!
Check out the first haul, that arrived just the day before yesterday!


Betcha see why I've been kept pretty busy! Been tottering about on needles and pins till the parcel arrived! Busy creating new spaces to display our new pretties! And then, when the parcel arrived, got busy prancing about in new shoes. New Shoes. Those are the two most magical words in my vocabulary!

In the shoe-related spirit...

Feast your ears, folks!


Hey I put some new shoes on
And suddenly everything was right
Hey I put some new shoes on
And everybody's smiling
It's so inviting...
Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine...



Now tell me, oh wise World Wide Web, should I get Milly a pair of those beautiful blue suede shoes I spied-with-my-lil-eye on that oh-so-fab website???

Ponderingly,
Yol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...