|a pretty a day is here and away|

Documenting life's beauty, as seen through the eyes of a lady blessed with everything a girl could dream of, and more: five gorgeous kids, patient and providing husband, an adorable dog, a very cheeky frog, and still time enough to get crafty and creative in the kitchen or with my trusty needles, thread and yarn!
The joys of being Queen of the household! Rejoice, and the world joins in!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A TOAST TO THE NICKY OF THE WEST, THE VERY BEST 12-YEAR-OLD!

My 89th post here on A Pretty A Day is gonna be dedicated to my littlest little one...
NICHOLAS THE WITTIEST!

Here are five wishes I'm wishing for you this year, Nicky...

1. I wish that you will always gaze upon beautiful sights, follow in only the best of footsteps, and tread carefully wherever you may roam.

2. I wish that you will always be smiling close to me.

3. I wish for you the best steak on every and any cause for celebration! Hmm... would that mean a steak a day?! ;)
4. May you always have the most wonderful cheerleaders!

5. I hope you'll always be flawless... in every plausible way ;)

Here's lookin' at ya, big boy!

To whatever the future may hold for me and you,
and with all the love anyone could possibly muster,
Your Momma Yolinda Anna

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...