|a pretty a day is here and away|

Documenting life's beauty, as seen through the eyes of a lady blessed with everything a girl could dream of, and more: five gorgeous kids, patient and providing husband, an adorable dog, a very cheeky frog, and still time enough to get crafty and creative in the kitchen or with my trusty needles, thread and yarn!
The joys of being Queen of the household! Rejoice, and the world joins in!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ribbons Undone



I woke up to this Surprise Video yesterday morning, and the smile just never left my face! I'm still smiling! And the video's playing on loop! The girlios Mimi and Kimmos just left for their exams... Mimi's off to another Music performance, and Kimmo's off to sit for (to quote her...) "a very easy, no problem-o exam that-can-be-done-with-my-eyes-closed"... Alright, Kimmos! I'm sure they'll do fine!

Now back to my special surprise video! ;) I do hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!! It was a huge surprise for me because it contained never-before-seen footage of the kids and their antics!!!

<3

Yol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...