|a pretty a day is here and away|

Documenting life's beauty, as seen through the eyes of a lady blessed with everything a girl could dream of, and more: five gorgeous kids, patient and providing husband, an adorable dog, a very cheeky frog, and still time enough to get crafty and creative in the kitchen or with my trusty needles, thread and yarn!
The joys of being Queen of the household! Rejoice, and the world joins in!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Feels like today!

Phew, after yesterday's amazing morning thrill of seeing myself and reading my words in the daily newspaper, wow. I may have been even more thrilled than I normally am by Nick's writings appearing!

Well just a nice easy Friday today, laidback and carefree! Just the way my Benjiboy and I like it, watching videos on YouTube and living it up!

And we're awaiting treats from Mils and Kim, who are off to see the wizards! The wonderful wizards of Oz! :)



What can I say - God blessed the road that's taken us this far! So off on the yellow brick road of Life, all of you! :)

Kids, if you guys are checking this out on your phones (as I trust you regularly do!!!!) here's a big virtual hug! Love to all, wherever you are! (Claim real hugs when you guys get back!)

Hurry home, homies!

Speaking of roads... my dreams (for Singapore)... etc.... HAHAHA... Here's my wish for YOU KIDDIES.



My wish for you, lovelies, is that this life becomes all that you want it to...
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold

And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
This is my wish!

I hope you never look back but you never forget
All the ones who love you and the place you left
I hope you always forgive and you never regret
And you help somebody every chance you get

Oh, you'd find God's grace in every mistake
And always give more than you take
But more than anything,

My wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold

And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
This is my wish

All smiles,
Yol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...