|a pretty a day is here and away|

Documenting life's beauty, as seen through the eyes of a lady blessed with everything a girl could dream of, and more: five gorgeous kids, patient and providing husband, an adorable dog, a very cheeky frog, and still time enough to get crafty and creative in the kitchen or with my trusty needles, thread and yarn!
The joys of being Queen of the household! Rejoice, and the world joins in!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A dreamy little song, company for the night!

I will live my life
As Alfred Lam's wife
On an island in the blue bay
He will take care of me
He will smell like the sea
And close to my heart he'll always stay



I'll bear three girls
All with strawberry curls
Melly and Mimi and Kim
While I'm combing their hair
I will catch his warm stare
On our island in the blue bay


Far away, far away
I wanna go far away
To a new life
On a new shoreline
Where the world turns blue
And the people are new
To another island
In another life


Doesn't this little ditty just make you want to jump up and dance? :) A great pick-me-up for a night such as this! I've been busy busy busy this whole day, what with activities all over our little island, and all the little ones to deal with!

Phew! But 12.47, the start of a new day, and the night is still young. Oh the laundry that awaits this happy momma... A lesser woman would shudder at the towering sight of it all!!!

Good night, good people, good night!
Yol

2 comments:

  1. A lesser woman would look at you and be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee... aunty lita you flatter her so! she's off to bed with a huge grin on her face after letting me in (i forgot my house key!!!) hahaha she's inspiring the whole lot of us every day (and thankfully so, cos we ain't gonna do no laundry!!!!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...