|a pretty a day is here and away|

Documenting life's beauty, as seen through the eyes of a lady blessed with everything a girl could dream of, and more: five gorgeous kids, patient and providing husband, an adorable dog, a very cheeky frog, and still time enough to get crafty and creative in the kitchen or with my trusty needles, thread and yarn!
The joys of being Queen of the household! Rejoice, and the world joins in!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Valentines and their timepieces!



So the busiest hands at home were mine and Melly's, and we gleefully laid out our latest collection of Shinies to admire them, coo over them, make Mimi and Kimmy try them on, and oh, pretty much love them to bits!!!

I presented the girlios with their Valentine's Day pressies today! Couldn't wait for the actual day, and what better way to spend a Saturday night than to bask in the glittery glory of gems and pearls and jewels! Melly's almost done with her schooling days, too, and hey, these are great go-out-and-see-the-world-time gifts!

I bought each of the girls a special timepiece! Just looking at them made me think of our good ol' rabbit (hare?) from Alice in Wonderland! "Oh, I'm late, for a very very important date!!!" is such an oft-heard expression, especially from Melly. Late is an understatement! She'd wake up waaay past 3pm if I'd let her.


Mimi's delicate little pocket-watch, to match her classy style!

Melly's pocket-watch, complete with a little hidden skull (it's among the black crystals, and not immediately obvious! She was so thrilled to find it!)

Kimmy's pocket-watch which looks almost too sweet ;) suits her completely, I'd say!

And the boys? I'm sure you'll hear lots from them pretty sooooon!!!

Good night, pretties!
Yol

P.S. Got new shoes tooooo... Pictures soon, I suppose, once I can get them to upload! Where are my elves!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Such a thoughtful gift from mother to child and from child to mom. So much love spilling through and reaching me here in KL.

    Love you alllllllllllllllllllll!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...