|a pretty a day is here and away|

Documenting life's beauty, as seen through the eyes of a lady blessed with everything a girl could dream of, and more: five gorgeous kids, patient and providing husband, an adorable dog, a very cheeky frog, and still time enough to get crafty and creative in the kitchen or with my trusty needles, thread and yarn!
The joys of being Queen of the household! Rejoice, and the world joins in!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

You would have been thirteen today, but you'll always be in my heart



Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight

For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always

When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together

For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'.

John Greenleaf Whittier

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...